- Video pharyngoscopy / laryngoscopy Provides a detailed visual evaluation of the throat area, for patients with throat and swallowing disorders.
- IV Therapies Nutritional infusions to support health and healing.
- Tympanometry Measurement of middle ear pressure to assess Eustachian tube function for children with ear infections (otitis media) and others with ear pain and pressure.
- Cerumen removal Clearing the ears of wax.
- Cranial osteopathy Gentle, hands-on structural adjustment, used in conjunction with other treatments, to address headaches, facial pain, TMJ, tinnitus, vertigo, and ear infections.
- Hypnosis Used for relaxation and stress reduction, helpful for many ENT disorders.
- Myofacial Release A trigger point release technique used to aid patients with chronic pain, tinnitus, and vertigo.
- Laryngeal Myorelease A hands-on structural adjustment that releases the larynx and surrounding structures; used to help patients with muscle tension disphonia, neck pain, and various voice disorders.
- Nutritional evaluation and counseling Assessment of micronutrient and vitamin deficiencies (via outside laboratory testing) for patients with complex chronic pain, sinusitis, allergies, and recurrent upper respiratory infections.
- Instruction in stress reduction techniques For patient home care, when appropriate.
- Prescriptions For medications and nutritional supplements.
Patients need to be active participants in their treatment program. Lifestyle changes or nutritional supplements may be suggested for optimal results.
We look forward to interfacing with all your other health providers, conventional and non-conventional alike.
Integrative medicine is a vast and rapidly expanding field. Dr. Asher is unparalleled in his ability to assist patients in navigating through the complex world of alternative modalities as they pertain to specific Ear, Nose, and Throat disorders. He has worked in cooperation with: acupuncturists; chiropractors; nutritionists; structural body workers; physical and speech therapists; movement therapists; Ayruvedic, homeopathic, and naturopathic physicians.